Friday, November 02, 2007

A Preview

I'm sitting in a little coffee shop near Billy's parents house so I can check my blogs. Google Reader said I had 89 posts to read. A little bit more than the time I have while Abby's taking a nap at the house. Plus, Billy's wanting to check his emails. So this will be short.

We're having a good time here in New Mexico. Land of eternal sunshine! I need sunglasses for my sunglasses.

We visited the Santa Fe Children's Musem yesterday. It has so much stuff for kids to do. And it's not even that big. Abby played with the water exhibit first, and we had to pull her away to try the other things. She loved ALL of it.

Here are a couple of pictures to tide you over until we get home.

These made huge bubbles. Way cool!

Here she is playing in the water. They had rubberized aprons for the kids, but she still got soaked!

A preview of the face painting station. She LOVED this part! I'll post the "finished product" later on.

See you soon.

6 comments:

The Downing 5 said...

Glad your having fun! Soak up the sunshine while you can!

Brandi said...

We've done the bubble making thing at a children's museum close to home. That is so much fun!!! Looks like she was having a great time!

cinnamon said...

Great pics glad your having fun.

Rachel said...

Abby is missed....as are you guys. Can't wait to see her 'all done up.'

Karen said...

I'm glad you got away enough to post. :) Miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

Please bring some of that sunshine back to Ohio. And some heat if you can also.

PR