Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Wedding Day (Or Should We Call It "Flower Girl Day")

The first duty for every flower girl is to have her hair done. Since we did not have the amazing Tina to do it, we had to settle for the local gal. She did ok. Although, I was concerned that it would not outlast the bounciness of my daughter.

Love those curls!


The photographer is very artsy and took some pictures down by the Bay. She even got in the water for a few of the shots. I'm sure that water was around 40 degrees. And the wind was blowing!

This little guy was the cutest! They did very well walking down the isle together. Abby even managed to drop more than 5 petals.

At the reception, the burning question was, "Can I have some cake, Mommy? When are they going to cut the cake? I want some cake, now." It was even accompanied with some groans for good measure, just to make sure I knew she was desperate!

Finally... the CAKE!


A big day with no nap makes for one tired little girl! She was exhausted and fell asleep on her Daddy. Shortly after this photo, she woke up a little and realized we were leaving and began to cry inconsolably, "I want to stay! I don't want to leave!" It was a major breakdown and further proof of her need to sleep!!!

4 comments:

Beckyb said...

What a fun day - she was beautiful!!!

The Downing 5 said...

Aren't weddings all about the cake? At least that's what my Pookie Bear thinks!

palmtreefanatic said...

awwwww.... So pretty! I love the dress!

Thaddeus said...

Glad you guys had fun. I have to agree with her, the cake is the best part of weddings:)