Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine’s Day

We celebrated the Day Of Love yesterday. 

This is the garland that replaced the Christmas card garland I had in the kitchen.  It is just a piece of twine with little clothes pins holding the hearts on.  I kinda like having it there and will probably change it out seasonally (until I get tired of it).garland

Our valentine dinner – stew – for a cold day.table

And little heart-shaped cupcakes for dessert.cupcake

Our little Valentines (Sarah had already changed out of her church jumper – a cute one with little hearts all over it.  Thanks, Aria!)girls

A gift for the day.  I have been waiting and waiting for this to come out on DVD.  So happy to add it to the collection!b & b

A happy day, indeed.   

1 comment:

Marriana said...

The Beauty and the Beast brings great joy to my heart. (:
(So do my cute cousins)