Thursday, March 01, 2007

Fun Stuff


I love finding cool stuff on the internet. My sister sent me this cute button she made of Abby. She made it at BlessThisChick.


So I went to their site and made one for me. It was so fun to click on all the accessories - like shopping without the guilt! Of course, I added Shagga Bear to the picture! Didn't want him to feel left out. And the best part is -- all that clicking is free! Yeah!

So if you want to join the fun, click here and start accessorizing! Let me know if you put one on your blog so I can come check it out.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Hey Linda,

I just wanted to let you know that I played and you can view it on my blog at www.leslie-world.blogspot.com.

Very cute, thanks for sharing.
Leslie
(LBRTB YAHOO GROUP)

Ruth said...

Hi! I played too! Mine is at www.youbelong.net/troyandruth

Thanks for sharing!

Ruth