Wednesday, January 09, 2008

What To Do When You're Bored And Have No TV Cable

... take a few silly personality quizzes. The site I went to had tons of different ones. Here are the results of the few I picked:



What City Should You Live In?

You should live in Paris. The city of lights will appeal to your appreciation of beauty and romance. You are a lover and a poet by nature, and Paris' sensitive charms will be a perfect match for yours.
Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com





Which Friends Character Are You?

You are part Monica. You have a go-all-out nature. Your friends better watch out, because you play to win. Also, when it comes to order and cleanliness, you're a bit obsessive compulsive. Your best trait, however, is your thoughtfulness. You go to great lengths to care for your friends.
You are part Ross. You're intelligent and adored by your parents. However, your lack of social skills causes you to talk too much and try too hard. While your friends pick on you for your nerdiness, they better watch our for your rage.
Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com




Which Gilmore Girls Character Are You?

You are Rory. You pride yourself on your moral fortitude. You are a bit of a prude and bookworm, but you have honesty and a quiet humor on your side.
Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com


I guess Monica, Ross, Rory and I will be moving to Paris soon. Wanna come?

6 comments:

palmtreefanatic said...

my answers are #1 Rome, #2 Ross and #3 Lane
You are Lane. You are an eccentric. You have odd, quirky tastes and an intriguing personality. At the same time, you are reserved and in many ways you are still finding out who you are.
which I thought was right on!
thanks for the fun!
Now I think you should do my 7 weird things meme, you have to write 7 things that make you weird, if you are;)

Rachel said...

Hehe...Ross, Monica, Sookie, and I will joining you in Paris. I think that's funny! Apparently we are very similar.

The Downing 5 said...

That was fun...I am also going to Paris (apparently to study Art?!?) with Monica, Cinderella and Sally Brown (had to sneek a peanuts quiz in too!)

K. West said...

If you get bored with Paris you can come visit me in New York City. I'll be there with Chandler, Sookie & Rory.

cinnamon said...

I'll be in New York with monica and sookie.

Laura said...

Thank you for your words of encouragement! God bless you and Billy in your ministry! ^_^