Saturday, March 07, 2009

Pre-School Musical

Last Tuesday evening was Abby's Pre-School Open House and Art Extravaganza. She was as excited for this year as she was for last year's. And she even wore the same dress. She just asked me how it still fits her.

When we were getting ready to go, she put on her fancy dress and I was doing her hair. The conversation went like this:

A: Are you going to wear that?
M: Yes, do you have a problem with that?
A: No, you can wear anything you want.

Granted, I was wearing my yoga pants and a sweatshirt, but I did have my nicer shoes on. Doesn't that count for something? She's five and she's concerned what her Mother is wearing to an event. I have so much to look forward to!

This year, the teachers put the students in somewhat of height order, so she was standing in front. I was sitting quite a ways back, so the pictures are a little blurry.
They sang a few songs together. Some of them louder than others.

At the end, they all pose for their parents to take pictures.
Here is Abby with her teacher, Mrs. Rhoad.
And Mrs. Young.
To see how much Abby has grown since last year, click here.

No comments: