Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tea Party

One day, when Abby was at school, Sarah was in another room playing while I was hard at work reading blogs. After a while, I noticed that I hadn't heard any noises for a while so I went to check on her.

I peeked downstairs into the playroom and this is what I saw:
This is Abby's glass tea set that she has not allowed Sarah to play with.
Sarah had climbed to the top shelf and gotten the basket down and then proceeded to set everything up. She was so careful to line them all up.
Mmmm. Yummy tea.
She was so proud of her accomplishment.
Love those pudgy little hands.
Sarah has her moments of "demo derby" but thankfully this was not one of them. She was very careful and quiet. So I let her play for a while. She does love a good tea party!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Linda, I love that you captured this sweet story. She looks like she is such a tender hearted little doll.

Rachel said...

How funny! Did Abby find out about it? I think it's so sweet that she was being so good and so quiet.

The Downing 5 said...

That is cute! Did Mommy join in on the tea party too?

cinnamon said...

She is so adorable I love that little sweetheart.

TanyaBee said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this post! She is so precious! We have the ladybug tea set, too, at our house! ;)