Sunday, June 14, 2009

China Video

My friend Sarah is an awesome video editor. I sent her the videos and pictures we took while in China and she made a 15-minute video that is amazing!

One segment of the video is of the day we met Sarah (our daughter) for the first time. We used Steven Curtis Chapman's song, "When Love Takes You In" for the background music. Get your tissues ready.


Sarah (my friend) also did segments of other parts of our trip and I'll post those soon. If you want to see some samples of her other video work, visit LifeStagePro.com. She can take pictures and videos and combine them to be something you'll treasure for years to come! And her rates are quite reasonable. Check it out!

1 comment:

palmtreefanatic said...

WOW!!!
O my gosh was that ever so awesome
and so perfect!!!! Thank you for sharing this all with us! she did amazing work! What a treasure!!!