Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Snow People

You've been seeing a lot of my ornaments this week and I thought you might be missing seeing the pictures of Abby.

Here she is decked out in all her snow gear. She is ready for some serious snow fun! This was taken last week when we got less than an inch. She prays almost every night for God to make it snow "lots and lots." We keep waiting.
Snow Much Fun

And so as not to deviate too far from the ornament theme I have going this week, I present you with Abby's second ever handmade ornament. She made it at Play Class last Friday. And the best part is... SHE WROTE HER OWN NAME ON IT!!! And you can totally tell what the letters are. I am so proud of her! Wow! And she's only 3.
Abby's Snowman

3 comments:

Karen said...

it's a tough call: which snow person is cuter. I gotta go with the first one though. Her name is GREAT! She has an awesome teacher though. ;)

palmtreefanatic said...

super! Kedric is finally getting his! he is 5....sigh
Yeah Abby

Rachel said...

Wow! Andrew is so far behind. All he recognizes is A and that's it! Way To Go Abby!