Friday, August 17, 2007

Now That We Have That Settled

A little conversation I had with Abby on our daily walk this morning:

Abby: Mommy, why do some people not have husbands.

Me: Well, honey, some people don't want to get married or they haven't found the one that God wants for them.

Abby: Billy is the one God wants for you, Mommy.

Me: Yes, he is.

Abby: Is Andrew the one that God wants for me?

Me: I don't know.

Abby: I will talk to Him. God, is Andrew the one you want me to marry?

a slight pause...

Abby: God said, "yes."

9 comments:

Rachel said...

She is the funniest thing ever!!! And sweet as can be.

palmtreefanatic said...

hehehe that is too too cute!
I remember when Jelena was 5 and was worried who was going to marry her? she was also thinking she needed a cell phone! LOL!
my how early kids feel about these things these days...crazy;)

KinderSwimmer89 said...

Thats very Smart question she asked and i have to say i enjoyed this post it brought a smile to my face

cinnamon said...

she is so cute.

Beckyb said...

That is adorable!!! How can you NOT smile at that!?!?!?

Lisa said...

Too cute!

Mandy said...

That is so funny...definately a memory to last a lifetime. I rememeber the girls being so concerned about who they were going to marry when they were her age. Of course i always knew that I would marry my Pookie Bear!!!

Mary@notbefore7 said...

That is such a cute conversation with God! I wish I was able to get such definitive answers so quickly! :)

Twirl Girl said...

That is so cute abby is so funny.Definetly something to remeber.