Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

Hope your day is full of family, food and fun! Ours was full as well. (My tummy is a little too full.)

On this day, I am thankful for many things. I am thankful for my wonderful husband who has loved me for 12 years. I am at times overwhelmed with God's goodness in bringing me such a kind and thoughtful mate. I love him more each day.

I am also thankful for the gift of Abby coming into our family. God truly hand-picked her for us. She amazes us everyday as she is learning and growing. She is our joy and delight!

I am also thankful for Abby's Birth Mother who made the ultimate sacrifice in giving her child away. Even though we will never meet her or know the specific circumstances surrounding her decision, I pray that God will give her comfort and a knowing that her baby is happy and content.

We are truly blessed this Thanksgiving Day and pray that you will be as well.

No comments: