Monday, March 24, 2008

Eggs and Bacon. Anyone Hungry?

Abby looks forward to coloring Easter eggs all year long. One year, right after we put up the Christmas tree, she said, "Is it time for Easter now?"

But with Easter eggs, what could be better? A holiday that includes a craft AND a game!

It takes great concentration to dip the eggs.


This is what happens when Daddy says, "smile for the camera." What she's really thinking, "you're ruining my zone!"


Notice the blue arm to the left? That's me saying, "don't get me the picture, Billy!"


Signing her work of art... before it's begun.


More cheese.


Finally, the reward for all that hard work! Bacon.


I couldn't crop out the basket of laundry. Pretend it's not there. I did!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like she had a great time. I love easter.

Karen said...

lovely eggs! Great job, Abby. I ignored the laundry. :D

The Downing 5 said...

Cute Eggs! We tye dyed this year...pretty fun and less mess!

palmtreefanatic said...

is that neon color?
looks like so much fun was happening! I love colored eggs! So pretty! Great job!

Zik said...

Bacon and eggs! Great idea. She's so cute.

BTW, That's what I do all the time with my laundry... pretend it's not there.