Monday, March 10, 2008

More Snow... Pictures!

This is the official ShaggaBear weather stick. It snowed 14 inches, at least. The stick might have hit the ice below.


Abby did her part to help her Daddy out. Actually, Saturday night, we had teenaged elves giants who shoveled out a lot of our driveway. Thank you! You know who you are. :)



Abby loves the snow, but LOVES the deep snow. She would deliberately walk where there were no tracks so she could go deeper.


Sorry the camera is so shaky in this video. I was trying to navigate the deep snow as well.



And the forecast for tomorrow? More snow... pictures!

3 comments:

palmtreefanatic said...

I love it!
I think the snow almost covers Abby up! I think this is snow worth playing in! I think I love it!
Now spring can come;)

Anonymous said...

We got your latest blogs about your snow, we had that amount, 18", last Dec., so we know how you feel, snowed in. I was enjoying it until a neighbor came and shoveled out our driveway. We enjoyed seeing Abby enjoying the snow! She has a zest for life, she really enjoys everything! This is the first time that we have been able to do the videos.
Love Mom and Dad

Unknown said...

Thanks for all the weather reports! LOL...I thought living in southern Ohio meant that we escaped these winter storms!! Wrong! :) We got about 15" down our way.

Ladybug Wendy