Friday, April 10, 2009

Fun at the Park

One day last week, during all the construction, we decided to take a little breather and go to the park with "Hantie" and "Little Buddy." Sarah had picked up one of Abby's tiaras earlier in the day and kept it on the whole time we were at the park. Cutie Patootie!
I continue to be amazed at Sarah's personality just coming to life. She was fearless at the park. I went down the big slide with her but after that, she wanted to go on her own. Hantie stood at the bottom of the slide to catch her because she was flying! A couple times, her foot would catch on the slide and she would go head first. It did not deter her at all.
See for yourself!

Little Buddy trying out the monkey bars.
My little (big?) sweetie!
Abby is so different from Sarah. She has always been cautious in trying new things. She slid down slides on her belly, feet first for the longest time. But once she masters something, she goes with determination! She decided to be brave and try out the fireman's pole. After a few times of me holding onto her, she was ready to try it herself.

It is so cool watching my two daughters. I feel so blessed to be their Mommy!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

cute photo's I like the video.. such great memories.

palmtreefanatic said...

nice park and great pics! you are Blessed indeed!

They looked absolutely irisistibly adorable at church!!!!