Monday, April 06, 2009

What's for Breakfast?

Both our girls are quite the breakfast eaters. If I would let them, which I do on occasion, they would eat eggs, toast, cereal, fruit, and juice. I don't really mind, because I really like breakfast myself. Two eggs every morning with coffee and sugar free creamer. You'd think I would get tired of it, but I haven't yet. On Sunday, we usually add bacon and smoothies to this list!

Here are my girlies at breakfast one day last week. We start with a banana to keep her happy until I have time to make the eggs or cereal.
Already eating some toast.
Hmmmm. What should I have next?
A handy, dandy chip clip keeps the hair out of the eggs, over-easy, if you please.
If Abby has a chip clip, I want want, too! This food is lip-smackin' good!
My two girls, with very distinct personalities.
Waiting to clean up anything that might fall his way!

1 comment:

Elizabeth Bergeron said...

Thanks for the Chip Clip idea!! We are always fussing about our Emma's hair getting in her food!!