Friday, April 03, 2009

Grandparents Day

Abby's Pre-School loves a celebration! This time, they had Grandparents Day. My mom and dad both went with Abby that day. They had lots of pre-school fun!

Singing the alphabet song with sign language.

A frog song... Abby's getting ready to jump in the "pool."
Nana and Papa with their little froggy.
Abby had to answer some questions about her grandparents. She wrote, "My grandpa is 17 years old and weighs 14 pounds. My Grandpa is happy when we play outside together. I think my Grandpa is special and great at things."

About her Nana she wrote, "My Grandma is 14 years old and weighs 100 pounds. My Grandma is happy when we bake cookies. My Grandma is sad when Daniel died. My Grandma does this better than anyone else: Bake cookies!"

More songs.
Craft Time!!
The finished product.
After school, they took Abby and my nephew "Little Buddy" out to eat at McDonald's. What a fun day!! Thanks, Mom and Dad for being such great Grandparents!!

No comments: