Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Here's What You Really Tune In For

Pictures of Abby!!

Here she is with my glasses on. Doesn't she look cute? And so studious.
Reading Glasses
This is in front of her cute Dollhouse Bookcase. I found it at Target. For A LOT cheaper than at Pottery Barn. Yeah Target!
She's Such A Doll
She has cute red cheeks after playing out in the snow.
Red Cheeks
Abby made this little broom in Rainbows tonight. "Rainbows are Helpers!!"
Rainbows are Helpers

I FINALLY mailed out our New Year cards today. Whew. So glad that is done. I had wanted to send one out at Christmas time, but it just didn't happen. We didn't even have a recent snapshot of the three of us. So, a couple Sundays ago, I had someone take a few of us at church (at least I know that we're all looking good at the same time at church). I got cards made at the Kodak Gallery and now they're in the mail. It's still the New Year, right?? At least it's before the Chinese New Year.

That's all for now.

5 comments:

Billy said...

She is the cutest little girl in the whole world!!! I miss you! See you tomorrow.

palmtreefanatic said...

glasses? wow! she is looking older now! Very smart looking too!

Karen said...

love the broom!

Anonymous said...

She is SOOOO cute!!!
Sledding was lots of fun!!!!

Unknown said...

What a cutie-pie!

~Rebecca
(Ladybug group)