Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Birthday Party

Abby has been waiting for her BFF Megan’s birthday for a long time (since Abby’s party last November)!  Megan is the only other girl in her class at school, so they definitely stick together.

Sarah was included in the invitation.  The girls are ready to go to the party.ready to go

I am learning that as Abby gets older, the parties are more of a “drop your kid and go” kinds of events.  We were the first ones there, but then the other moms came and went.  But because Sarah was invited to this party, I had not even considered leaving her there in the midst of potty training.   Megan’s mom was glad I stayed and I was able to help her out with other tasks.

Megan had invited six people to her birthday because she is turning SIX!  Sarah had just started crying right before the picture, so she chose not to be in the group shot.2 all the girls

After lunch and some games, the girls played on a slip n slide.  Abby got a hold of the hose.wet

Hosing down her friend Maya.maya

Then she turned it on me.  Oh no!cant get me

Both girls had fun at the party and were sad when it was time to go.  Good thing school starts in a few weeks.

No comments: