Sunday, February 08, 2009

I can't think...

I thought I might update with news about the trip preparations, but my brain is fried. I have been making lists and crossing off items until I can't think strait. But it is getting done. Thank You, Lord!

The biggest thing I got done over the weekend was packing Sarah's suitcase. So if all else fails, at least we will be able to properly care for her while the rest of us wear the same thing over and over. That's what really counts.

Some stuff left to be done... more papers need to be notaraized. How can this be? I wish I could just get a stamp on my forehead that says, "Yes!!! I AM qualified to adopt this little girl." and be done with it!!

Also need to pick up some cash for the trip. We might want to eat a little something after the granola bars and almonds are gone.

And, my favorite so far, do laundry!! and then put it in a suitcase. One thing at a time.

Oh, yes. I need to RELAX!!!!

and I only have THREE days in which to accomplish the "to do" list.

1 comment:

Karen said...

You can do it! I believe in you